Custom Control Sensors (CCS) is a manufacturer of pressure, temperature and liquid flow switches and sensors for the aerospace, defense, industrial and energy markets. They have a new pressure switch design with an integrated Turck® electrical connection that provides an outstanding seal and eliminates the need for a junction box.
CCS Series 6900GE* and 6900GZE*
The Turck® electrical connection provides easy “plug and play” in Class I, Division 2 applications and superior ingress protection.
- No electrical junction box required.
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
Adjustable set point range:
- CE Mark
- Dual Seal: ANSI/ISA-12.27.01
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / cUL
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- 316 SST Electrical Assembly