Heat Transfer Equipment
Heat exchangers and cooling towers are critical to many process industries. These systems heat or cool fluids by transferring heat from one fluid to another.
MSEC provides heat transfer equipment that provides the heating or cooling that your process requires.
Heat Transfer Products
Heat transfer is critical for various industrial applications.
MSEC supplies many different configurations of heat transfer equipment to support your heat transfer systems.
- Standard Shell & Tube HX: A tube-shaped shell houses a collection of tubes that carry fluids through the system. Feed gas is fed into the tube and cools as it passes through the smaller tubes inside.
- Custom Shell & Tube HX: Create custom shell and tube designs that support your unique requirements, such as withstanding thermal expansion or handling volatile fluids.
- Gasketed and Welded Plate & Frame HX: A series of stacked and sealed plates are held together with gaskets or welding. The design allows fluids to flow in single channels, transferring heat from one fluid to another as the plates create turbulence.
- Brazed Plate HX: Brazed plate heat exchangers use the same principles of plate and frame styles. However, these plates are connected through brazing, creating a more compact, low-maintenance and durable unit.
- Corrosion Proof HDPE Packaged Cooling Towers: With HDPE engineered plastic, cooling towers can reduce the heat of circulating water without the corrosion challenges that occur with metal towers.
- Replacement Tube Bundles, Plates and Gaskets: Find all the necessary replacement parts for all types of heat exchangers to keep systems healthy and functional.
Heat Transfer Manufacturers
MSEC partners with trusted manufacturers in the industry to deliver high-performance products with industry-leading quality. They feature heat transfer products from the following brands:
- Standard Xchange (A Xylem Company, formerly ITT Standard)
- JFD Tube & Coil
- Delta Cooling Towers
Why Buy Heat Transfer Equipment from MSEC?
MSEC is committed to providing customers across the Western U.S. with long-term value to ensure total satisfaction. Their expert team has expansive industry knowledge, working closely with customers to design lasting solutions and resolve unique industry challenges.
Aside from their comprehensive product portfolio, the MSEC professionals also offer value-add advantages like:
- Remote Assist™ technology: MSEC provides an innovative toolkit allowing plant managers to remotely connect with multiple team members for assistance at breakneck speeds.
- Attentive customer service: Their service team is on call around the clock, ready to assist customers in whatever capacity necessary. They’re committed to forming meaningful relationships to provide high-quality products, dependable solutions and rapid response times.
- Years of experience: Leadership and engineering teams have decades of industry experience creating viable solutions for many applications.
- Customized solutions: MSEC knows every operation is singular in how it functions. They work closely with clients to understand their procedures, applications and needs to design personalized services that remedy specific challenges.
Contact the MSEC Experts for More Information
MSEC, Inc is ready to help plants and factories searching for an organization to deliver meaningful results to enhance industrial or commercial operations. Their dependable solutions and high-quality industrial valves streamline efficiency, reduce operational costs and preserve a secure environment.
Request a quote online today to learn more about the types of Heat Transfer Equipment MSEC sells and how they can benefit your practice.