Industrial valves play a critical role in many industrial processes and manufactoring sectors. With a diverse range of valve types available, working with a trusted distributor can connect you with industry-leading brands and valve designs. MSEC is the provider you can count on.
Available Industrial Valve Products
Industrial manufacturers across sectors rely on valves that adhere to industry standards to control flow rate, pressure and more. There is a vast selection of valve types available on the market, and each type presents benefits for certain applications. For example, globe valves support flow control and leak tightness, whereas a gate valve offers simple opening and closing. MSEC offers valves in carbons steel, stainless steel, bronze, iron and many other alloys:
A wide range of valve types are available, such as:
- Gate, Globe, & Checks: These valve types have similar applications but function differently. Gate and check valves are designed for media isolation — activating the valve shuts off fluid flow. Globe valves can shut off the flow and close partially to adjust the flow rate.
- Butterfly (TOV, High Performance and Resilient Seated): Butterfly valves feature a quarter-turn rotational valve that controls fluid flow. These valves offer a simple design that allows for fast opening and closing with reduced maintenance.
- Floating & Trunnion Ball: In these valve types, a ball sitting inside the valve determines the flow path. While floating ball valves are only connected to a valve, trunnion ball valves have an additional trunnion piece to withstand high-pressure applications.
- API-6A and API-6D: API-6A valves align with requirements for onshore and offshore oil and gas production, wellhead and Christmas tree equipment. API-6D valves comply with regulations for onshore and offshore pipelines to transport oil, gas and hydrocarbon products.
- Shutoff Pig Valves: These valves offer a wide range of fluid flexibility and compatibility for pigging applications. The trunnion block design allows for robust operation with reduced torque.
- Pressure Seal: These seals are designed for high-pressure applications. The system design creates a tighter bond between the valve body and the thrust ring as line pressure increases, allowing the valve to withstand even higher pressures.
Products adhere to regulations from API, ANSI, ASME, and more, ensuring the highest standard for your valve application.
Industrial Valve Manufacturers
MSEC partners with various industry leaders to deliver products you can trust.
- Williams Valve Corp
- Vogt, OMB
- Crane (Flowseal, Duo-Chek, Centerline, Aloyco, FKX9000 Triple Offset BFV)
- Tiger Valves
Why Buy Industrial Valves from MSEC?
MSEC is committed to providing customers across the Western U.S. with long-term value to ensure total satisfaction. Our expert team has expansive industry knowledge, working closely with customers to design lasting solutions and resolve unique industry challenges.
Aside from their comprehensive product portfolio, the MSEC professionals also offer value-add advantages like:
- Remote Assist™ technology: MSEC provides an innovative toolkit allowing plant managers to remotely connect with multiple team members for assistance at breakneck speeds.
- Attentive customer service: Our service team is on call around the clock, ready to assist customers in whatever capacity necessary. They’re committed to forming meaningful relationships to provide high-quality products, dependable solutions and rapid response times.
- Years of experience: Leadership and engineering teams have decades of industry experience creating viable solutions for many applications.
- Customized solutions: MSEC knows every operation is singular in how it functions. They work closely with clients to understand their procedures, applications and needs to design personalized services that remedy specific challenges.
Contact the MSEC Experts for More Information
MSEC, Inc is ready to help plants and factories searching for an organization to deliver meaningful results to enhance industrial or commercial operations. Their dependable solutions and high-quality industrial valves streamline efficiency, reduce operational costs and preserve a secure environment.
Request a quote online today to learn more about the types of Industrial Valves MSEC sells and how they can benefit your practice.