In industrial manufacturing instrumentation is used to measure process conditions such as pressure, temperature, flow and level. Process flow instruments can provide either continuous or discrete signals. Some instruments are for local readout only while others provide a transmitter to allow readout in a remote location.
Categories of Instrumentation Equipment
MSEC partners with a wide range of manufacturers to deliver reliable and high-performance components for the process industries. Products include:
- Arctic Rated Switches
- Local Gauges
- Pressure Gauges
- Temperature Gauges
- Diaphragm Seals
- Isolation Ring
- Manifolds and Needle Valves
- BBV Double Block & Bleed
- Syphons (“pig tails”)
- Transmitters (Non-hazardous and Hazardous locations)
- Coriolis Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
- Vortex Flow Meter
- Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- Thermal Mass Flow Meter
- Differential Pressure Flow Meters
- Multi-variable Steam Meter
- Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
- Radar Level Transmitter
- Pressure Based Level Transmitter
- Submersible Level Transmitters
- Temperature Transmitters
- RTD’s and Thermocouples
- Pressure Transmitters
Why Buy Industrial Instrumentation from MSEC?
MSEC is committed to providing customers across the Western U.S. with long-term value to ensure total satisfaction. Their expert team has expansive industry knowledge, working closely with customers to design lasting solutions and resolve unique industry challenges.
Aside from their comprehensive product portfolio, the MSEC professionals also offer value-add advantages like:
- Remote Assist™ technology: MSEC provides an innovative toolkit allowing plant managers to remotely connect with multiple team members for assistance at breakneck speeds.
- Attentive customer service: Their service team is on call around the clock, ready to assist customers in whatever capacity necessary. They’re committed to forming meaningful relationships to provide high-quality products, dependable solutions and rapid response times.
- Years of experience: Leadership and control engineering teams have decades of industry experience creating viable solutions for many applications.
- Customized solutions: MSEC knows every operation is singular in how it functions. They work closely with clients to understand their procedures, applications and needs to design personalized services that remedy specific challenges.
Contact the MSEC Experts for More Information
MSEC, Inc is ready to help plants and factories searching for an organization to deliver meaningful results to enhance industrial or commercial operations. Their dependable solutions and high-quality industrial instrumentation streamline efficiency, reduce operational costs and preserve a secure environment.
Request a quote online today to learn more about the types of Instrumentation MSEC sells and how they can benefit your practice.