Severe Service Valves
Selection of Severe Service Valves
Severe service valves are highly engineered to withstand the conditions of challenging applications.
Valve types include:
- Power Plant Valves
- Metal-Seated Ball Valves: Metal-to-metal seals between the seats and ball allow these valves to perform with abrasives, corrosives and high-pressure fluids.
- Steam Conditioning: Control steam temperature and pressure with a single unit.
- Process Bypass: Pressure bypass valves divert a portion of the flow from the main line to adjust the pressure in a system.
- Heater Bypass: With a heater bypass valve, flow can be redirected away from heaters to reduce corrosion and keep fluid cool.
- Stop-Check: These valves combine the designs of a lift check valve and a globe valve. The globe valve can regulate flow, and the stem head prevents reverse flow.
- Slurry and solids applications
- Diaphragm: A diaphragm or membrane valve has an elastomeric diaphragm that rests on a seat when it’s closed. The flexible membrane can obstruct flow and adjust the fluid flow rate by moving vertically.
Severe Service Valve Manufacturers
As one of the leading ball valve distributors in the industry, MSEC carries a range of trusted brands that deliver high-performance components. Some of the major brands they carry are:
- BVT Sweden (Power Plant Valves)
- SST/TVC (Metal Seated Ball Valves)
- JDV (Metal Seated Ball Valves and TOV Butterfly Valves)
- Gemu (Diaphragm Valves for Slurries)
Why Buy Severe Service Valves from MSEC?
MSEC is committed to providing customers across the Western U.S. with long-term value to ensure total satisfaction. Their expert team has expansive industry knowledge, working closely with customers to design lasting solutions and resolve unique industry challenges.
Aside from their comprehensive product portfolio, the MSEC professionals also offer value-add advantages like:
- Remote Assist™ technology: MSEC provides an innovative toolkit allowing plant managers to remotely connect with multiple team members for assistance at breakneck speeds.
- Attentive customer service: Their service team is on call around the clock, ready to assist customers in whatever capacity necessary. They’re committed to forming meaningful relationships to provide high-quality products, dependable solutions and rapid response times.
- Years of experience: Leadership and engineering teams have decades of industry experience creating viable solutions for many applications.
- Customized solutions: MSEC knows every operation is singular in how it functions. They work closely with clients to understand their procedures, applications and needs to design personalized services that remedy specific challenges.
Contact the MSEC Experts for More Information
MSEC, Inc is ready to help plants and factories searching for an organization to deliver meaningful results to enhance industrial or commercial operations. Their dependable solutions and high-quality industrial valves streamline efficiency, reduce operational costs and preserve a secure environment.
Request a quote online today to learn more about the types of Severe Service Valves MSEC sells and how they can benefit your practice.