MSEC has on-staff experts with decades of experience successfully actuating valves from ½” to 40″.
MSEC has a state-of-the-art valve automation shop. MSEC services include custom automation of most industrial valves, repair of existing actuators and engineering custom brackets to mate actuators to existing installed valves.
You can find actuators with a range of beneficial features, such as:
- Electric multi-turn, quarter turn and linear: Electric actuators are ideal for applications where multiple points of positioning are required. These actuators need very few accessories to operate and they shut on and off without delay. These products also work well for high speeds.
- Pneumatic quarter turn and linear: Pneumatic actuators deliver high force and work well for applications where cleanliness is a priority. They can maintain constant pressure despite long hours of use, and users have control over gas-to-energy conversion.
- Positioners, switches and indicators: Create a full automation system with these key accessories for switching flow directions and measuring power of machine components.
MSEC stocks Limitorque® actuators and parts and has access to a wide variety of other brands.
Limitorque has produced actuators since 1929 with the intent of improving flow control. This manufacturer provides the high-performance actuators required to power industrial valves. Limitorque actuators are used around the world, and some of them have been in service for decades.
With the long history of Limitorque actuators, their reliability is unmatched. Products from this manufacturer make an excellent addition to various industrial applications, such as steel production, robotics and wastewater management.
Why Buy Valve Automation from MSEC?
MSEC is committed to providing customers across the Western U.S. with long-term value to ensure total satisfaction. Their expert team has expansive industry knowledge, working closely with customers to design lasting solutions and resolve unique industry challenges.
Aside from their comprehensive product portfolio, the MSEC professionals also offer value-add advantages like:
- Remote Assist™ technology: MSEC provides an innovative toolkit allowing plant managers to remotely connect with multiple team members for assistance at breakneck speeds.
- Attentive customer service: Their service team is on call around the clock, ready to assist customers in whatever capacity necessary. They’re committed to forming meaningful relationships to provide high-quality products, dependable solutions and rapid response times.
- Years of experience: Leadership and engineering teams have decades of industry experience creating viable solutions for many applications.
- Customized solutions: MSEC knows every operation is singular in how it functions. They work closely with clients to understand their procedures, applications and needs to design personalized services that remedy specific challenges.
Contact the MSEC Experts for More Information
MSEC, Inc is ready to help plants and factories searching for an organization to deliver meaningful results to enhance industrial or commercial operations. Their dependable solutions and high-quality industrial valves streamline efficiency, reduce operational costs and preserve a secure environment.
Request a quote online today to learn more about Valve Automation Services MSEC provides and how they can benefit your practice.