Warren VALVE Products
Ball Valves from Warren VALVE
Ball Valves We Distribute
- Warren Valve offers a 2”– 48” forged steel trunnion mounted ball valves in ANSI Classes 150# – 2500#.
- Grunion mounted ball valves are manufactured with carbon steel bodies with electroless nickel plating or stainless steel trim, as well as full stainless steel body and trim.
- Double block and bleed and emergency sealant injection fittings are standard, along with NACE and fire-safe.
- Warren also manufactures a diverse range of industrial floating ball valves to serve the midstream, downstream, industrial, and commercial markets.
- Warren has an assortment of threaded and socket welded ball valves for industrial, and commercial applications.
- Manufacturing capabilities include ¼”- 48”, and pressure range includes ANSI 150#-2500#, 800WOG-6000WOG.
- Materials of construction include Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy, and other exotic materials.
- They offer fire safe floating ball valves for industrial uses.
- A pioneer in the wedge gate valve market, Warren produces ¼”- 48”, ANSI 150#-1500#, valves in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, and other exotic materials.
- Warren also offers cast, forged, and pipeline (Through Conduit) check valve designs.
- Manufacturing capabilities include ¼”-42”, ANSI 150#-2500#.
- Materials of construction include Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, and other exotic materials.
For over 30 years, Warren Valve has been focused on servicing the oil & gas, industrial and mechanical markets in North America. Warren manufactures a high-quality valve, designed to meet industry standards, and satisfy the strict requirements of petroleum refineries, chemical plants, upstream, midstream and gas transmission applications.