Hot water is readily available on demand from your steam system with the application of a properly configured heat exchanger. The installation of a well-designed steam-to-water heat exchanger can deliver large or small demand volumes of hot water efficiently and with little need for maintenance or attention.
Spirax Sarco, a globally recognized leader in steam and condensate system solutions, provides complete pre-engineered heat exchanger packages for adding hot water production to a steam system. The company combines its renowned control components with a plate or shell and tube heat exchanger, all performance-matched to provide optimum performance in a single package.
- Compact design requires a minimum footprint.
- Control valves specifically designed for steam service deliver efficient operation and long service life with minimal maintenance.
- Condensate removal system eliminates backup of condensate in steam space for maximized efficiency.
- A single source for the entire unit assures a coordinated installation.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- All piping connections are on one side for easy installation.
- Hot water on demand reduces or eliminates the need to store hot water.
There is more to learn. Additional detail is provided in the document included below. Reach out to a steam system specialist with your questions, requirements, and steam system challenges. Combine your facility and process knowledge with their product application expertise to develop effective solutions.