MSEC, Inc. offers high-quality industrial products to solve the most challenging issues for the power, chemical, pulp and paper, energy, wastewater and mining industries.
Headquartered in Golden, Colorado, we serve customers throughout the Western U.S. while maintaining local inventories to cover your immediate needs. Our experienced on-staff professionals can assist you with design, application, commissioning and product startup services. We specialize in valves, heat transfer, steam specialties and automation products.
MSEC Valve and Control Products
Examples of our stock and custom process control products include:
- Actuators: Actuator products from Limitorque® — including fluid power actuators, pneumatic actuators and control systems — deliver increased efficiency and automation for various applications.
- Ball valves: Our comprehensive selection meets industry standards for a diverse application range, including chemical plants, petroleum refineries and gas transmission facilities.
- Butterfly valves: Butterfly valves are ideal for regulating or throttling flow in limited or tight spaces with an emphasis on automation and low-operating torques.
- Control valves: MSEC’s selection of industrial control valves includes refurbished Fisher valves that offer high performance at a reduced cost.
- Cooling towers: We feature solutions from Delta Cooling Towers that provide durability, efficiency and safety in nearly any cooling application.
- Heat coils and exchangers: Our heat transfer equipment includes replacement tube bundles, custom shell and tube exchangers with exact matching of existing units with many available alloys, Plate and Frame exchangers and heat exchanger parts.
- Instruments: Our pressure-, temperature- and flow-sensing products include electrical switches, sensors and gauges.
- Pipeline valves: Our pipeline valve selection includes gate, globe, check, butterfly and ball valves (trunnion and floating), pressure seal and severe service. We have product that adheres to the American Petroleum Institute (API), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) and National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) standards.
- Pressure protection: Our pressure protection solutions include relief valve products for steam, liquid, air and non-hazardous gas applications, along with pressure and back pressure regulators, including models for the cryogenic industries.
- Pumps: MSEC has specialty pumps designed for low NPSH hydrocarbons, steam condensate and boiler feed.
- Shut-off pig valves: Operations in the water and gas industries and other pipeline applications rely on PIG (pipeline intervention gadget) shut-off valves for cleaning, product separation, corrosion control, water removal, flow volume validation and more.
- Steam specialty products: We offer various steam specialty products from Spirax Sarco for efficiently managing your steam applications, including steam traps, regulators, pumps and control systems.
Benefits of Partnering With MSEC for Your Process Equipment Needs
When you choose MSEC as your valve automation and process equipment distributor, you’ll experience benefits like:
- Unparalleled expertise: Our engineers and leadership team have decades of combined process equipment experience across a broad industry range, helping clients increase system performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Specialized attention: We pride ourselves on fast and accurate responses to your operational requirements. We offer an initial plant survey to identify your most critical issues and strive to create the perfect solution for each specific problem. We aim to establish long-term relationships by delivering the highest customer satisfaction levels.
- Customization: We can provide valves and valve automation solutions tailored to your unique product and service needs, including installation, testing, startup and repair. We maintain accurate records of every maintenance service we perform to maximize the reliability of your equipment.
- Remote Assist™: This intuitive toolkit offers customers rapid multiparty support to help resolve your in-field issues swiftly and remotely at a fraction of the cost of on-site visits.
Contact the Experts at MSEC Today
At MSEC, we partner with some of the world’s most recognized manufacturers to offer a comprehensive range of process equipment. Our knowledgeable and experienced sales engineers are available to help you determine the ideal solution for your unique application. Connect with us online or call 303-232-4100 today to learn more about how our products can benefit your operation.