MSEC, Inc. offers high-quality industrial products to solve the most challenging issues for the power, chemical, pulp and paper, energy, wastewater and mining industries.
Headquartered in Golden, Colorado, we serve customers throughout the Western U.S. while maintaining local inventories to cover your immediate needs. Our experienced on-staff professionals can assist you with design, application, commissioning and product startup services. We specialize in valves, heat transfer, steam specialties and automation products.
Severe Service Valves
MSEC Valve and Control Products
MSEC has a local inventory of many solutions to meet a broad range of customer needs.
MSEC carries a complete selection of specialized control valves for challenging applications. Options include refurbished valves from Fisher, offering cost-effective pricing without compromising quality or performance.
These industrial valve products from well-respected manufacturing partners are ideal for customers in oil and gas, power generation, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and pulp and paper industries. Valve styles include:
MSEC has an advanced valve automation shop that creates customized automated solutions. Capabilities include integrating electric and pneumatic actuators within installed equipment.
Severe Service Valves
Numerous severe-service valve types are available from dependable, market-leading manufacturers specially engineered for these demanding applications. Valve options include the following styles:
- Metal-seated ball
- Butterfly TOV
- Heater bypass
MSEC specializes in steam system components like:
- Condensate and BFW pumps
- Air vents and vacuum breakers
- Steam regulators, separators, traps and silencers
- Steam attemperators and desuperheaters
- Packaged heaters
An extensive range of instrumentation solutions are available for process monitoring, such as:
- Pressure and temperature gauges
- Switches, including Arctic-rated options
- Transmitters and meters
MSEC is a trusted industry source for premium-quality pressure protection equipment conforming to ASME standards. Available stock includes a wide range of safety relief valves and pressure regulators that meet the needs of demanding industries like cryogenics.
Multiple styles of heat transfer equipment are in stock and ready to ship, including:
- Shell and tube exchangers
- Welded and gasketed heat exchangers
- Brazed plate heat exchangers
- Corrosion-proof cooling towers
- Replacement components for heat exchangers
MSEC proudly carries an industry-leading selection of auxiliary pipeline solutions, including strainers, plates and flanges.
Benefits of Partnering With MSEC for Your Process Equipment Needs
When you choose MSEC as your valve automation and process equipment distributor, you’ll experience benefits like:
- Unparalleled expertise: Our engineers and leadership team have decades of combined process equipment experience across a broad industry range, helping clients increase system performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Specialized attention: We pride ourselves on fast and accurate responses to your operational requirements. We offer an initial plant survey to identify your most critical issues and strive to create the perfect solution for each specific problem. We aim to establish long-term relationships by delivering the highest customer satisfaction levels.
- Customization: We can provide valves and valve automation solutions tailored to your unique product and service needs, including installation, testing, startup and repair. We maintain accurate records of every maintenance service we perform to maximize the reliability of your equipment.
- Remote Assist™: This intuitive toolkit offers customers rapid multiparty support to help resolve your in-field issues swiftly and remotely at a fraction of the cost of on-site visits.
Contact the Experts at MSEC Today
At MSEC, we partner with some of the world’s most recognized manufacturers to offer a comprehensive range of process equipment. See which valve manufacturer is right for you!
Our knowledgeable and experienced sales engineers are available to help you determine the ideal solution for your unique application. Connect with us online or call 303-232-4100 today to learn more about how our products can benefit your operation.