Gate, Globe, Check, Butterfly and Ball Valves
Industrial valves are crucial to many process industries including power generation, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, pulp and paper and beyond.
With multiple valve configurations, it is essential to connect with a reputable distributor that can recommend the right products for a given application. MSEC is an established valve distributor.
Industrial Valve Equipment
MSEC carries a broad range of industrial valves to support many applications. These products include:
- Gate valve: Fully open and close piping systems with gate valves to ensure minimal pressure loss.
- Globe valve: Gain advance control of fluid flow with a globe valve that can reduce and open flow. These valves are recommended when throttling is required.
- Check valve: Check valves are safety devices that prevent backflow and pressure in a piping system. These valves are useful in many applications, including high-pressure systems and piping where contaminated media may flow back into main lines.
- Butterfly valve: Butterfly valves can operate in limited space and offer flow control similar to a globe valve. The butterfly valve design also enables fully open and closed positions when required.
- Floating Ball valve: Floating ball valves maintain a tight seal ideal for preventing leaks. As the pressure wears on the valve’s seat, the valve forces a ball against the downstream to maintain the seal.
- Trunnion Ball valve: Unlike floating ball valves, trunnion ball valves have a fixed ball that can be adjusted for regulating pressure for different applications. Among the ball valve types, this design is best suited for high-pressure applications.
Supported by Reputable Manufacturers
MSEC operates in partnership with leading manufacturers, including:
- OMB/Vogt: OMB, headquartered in Italy, is family-owned and operated and has become a globally recognized manufacturer of valves for power, shipbuilding, oil and gas and aerospace. They specialize in engineered valves for high-performance applications with a focus on high pressure capabilities.
- Chaoda USA: Choada USA has a broad product line with ball, globe, plug, gate, butterfly, safety, and any other special valves. Their products have become valuable to industries worldwide, including chemical, oil and gas, petrochemical, refining, pulp and paper, power generation and food and beverage industries.
- Williams Valve: Rugged Reliable Valves since 1918. Williams Valve provides cast and forged steel gate, globe and check valves, including a large domestic inventory of stainless steel valves. Additionally, they manufacture pressure seal bonneted valves for power and high-pressure applications and cryogenic valves for low temperature applications.
- Crane Valve: CRANE ChemPharma & Energy designs and manufactures gate, check, ball and check valves, high-performance butterfly valves, bellows, sealed globe valves and other multi and quarter-turn valves.
- Flo-Tite: Flo-Tite specializes in floating and trunnion ball valves including manual operated, pneumatically actuated, electrically actuated in carbon, stainless and special alloys. Flo-tite offers V-ball valves for flow control applications and knife gate valve.
- Max-Seal Valve & Controls: Resilient seated, high-performance and double flanged AWWA butterfly valves with options for gear operating and actuation.
Why Purchase Industrial Valves From MSEC?
Since 1978, MSEC has been a reputable distributor of industrial valves and other process equipment. Customers continue to experience many advantages with MSEC.
MSEC builds long-term partnerships with their customers to understand their application requirements. With attentive and proactive customer service, they exceed expectations for service and support.
The MSEC team comprises industrial process equipment experts offering in-depth product knowledge. Their experience helps them determine the best solution for customers and support them through implementation. MSEC expertise extends to installation, startup, commissioning and repair.
MSEC offers one of the largest product selections in the industry, and they only carry products they can back up. By partnering with some of the industry’s leading manufacturers and offering competitive prices, MSEC helps customers maximize their investments.