Specialized pumps are essential equipment in many industries for helping route and manage fluid flow safely and effectively. MSEC carries industrial pumps for numerous applications.
Available Pump Products
MSEC is a pump dealer for three pump types:
- Boiler-feed water (BFW) pumps: These are relatively large, high-power, high-pressure pumps that move BFW to boilers.
- Steam condensate return pumps: These pumps are designed for steam condensate with compact designs and energy efficiency that make for lower installation, operation and upkeep costs.
- Low net positive suction head (NPSH) pumps: These solutions are ideal for water or lighter hydrocarbons. MSEC has magdrive, multistage, low-NPSH and end-mounted options available.
- Pump Foot Valves.
MSEC is a market-leading pump and control distributor for today’s most trusted brands.
Sterlco® — formerly the Sterling Engineering Company — offers robust boiler-feed and condensate pumps and systems. They also boast extensive engineering support capable of producing custom units. The company has been a market leader since 1916 and focuses on designs that create longer life spans.
Roth Pump Company
Roth Pump has crafted high-quality specialty pumps for fluid processing industries since 1932. The company demonstrates its commitment to industry excellence with innovative designs. Available options include regenerative turbine and magnetic drive pumps. Roth pumps are used for steam condensate and fluids at temperatures near their vapor pressure, such as light hydrocarbons requiring low NPSH pumps.
Why Choose MSEC for Pumps?
With MSEC, customers benefit from:
- Fair pricing: MSEC prices competitively to help clients maximize their investments.
- Value: They create lasting partnerships with customers to provide long-term value.
- Product expertise: The MSEC team has in-depth knowledge of each solution available to help customers identify the best options for their applications.
- Service capabilities: They have the skills for complete project support, from design, installation and startup to commissioning and repair services.
- Top-quality products: MSEC carefully selects the manufacturers they partner with to offer the most reliable and high-quality industrial process equipment.
- Selection: They serve the entire Western U.S. with an extensive selection of products to meet demanding application requirements.
- Custom solution capability: When an off-the-shelf component won’t work, MSEC has the engineering expertise to create custom solutions.